Thursday, August 25, 2011

My First Few Clips (4 Included)

So here we are!  To get the ball rolling, I have selected a few clips that are a series I call "Meters".  These are shots of old modulators.  I have also included a digital clock looped time lapse I did that adds a little chaos to the counting.  Enjoy!

You can preview and download the clips by clicking "read more" below.  Happy Downloading!


High Definition Digital Clock face


Just a reminder that you can sign up for e-mail notifications to the right of these postings so you can be updated whenever I post some new videos.  Also please e-mail, Facebook, tweet, Google plus or do whatever you can to spread the word about this site.  Thanks!

This video was shot using a Canon EOS Rebel T2i and a Canon EF 50mm f1.4 USM Lens









No comments:

Post a Comment