Thursday, December 1, 2011

1 Clip Dials it in

Saw this Sundial the other day and thought it would make a great time lapse.  I completely underestimated how slowly the sun moves vs. how often I took a picture.  I managed to fill up my card without the sun making much of a trip around the dial.  I plan on taking another one when I make my way out to this dial, but I only visit this area 1-2 a year.  Anyways, it is still a cool effect, and a great way to show passing time.

You can preview and download the clips by clicking "read more" below.  Happy Downloading!

sundial catching the days sun royalty free

As always, please e-mail, facebook, tweet, google plus or do whatever you can to spread the word about this site. Thanks!




2 comments:

  1. Your beautiful sundial shot made the perfect opening shot for our time traveling movie KRONOBOT CHRONICLES 1!

    Feel free to have a look on http://www.kronobot.com if you've been wondering what this shot looks like as part of a film.

    Thanks for filming purdey things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please come see this clip in our movie! It looked good, good! http://mooiflieks.com/eendag/eendag00009.html

    Thanks yo

    ReplyDelete