Friday, December 30, 2011

2 Clips keep Looping

Had a chance to put together 2 more looping backgrounds. The "Thermal" clip I thought of after watching Predators (not bad).  The "Blonde" clip I came up with after playing around with waves and scaling in After Effects.  Although off the top of my head I cannot think of a time to use the clip, I really, really like it.  My wife says that it looks like wheat as well.  Maybe there is something there.

You can preview and download the clips by clicking "read more" below.  Happy Downloading! 

Animated Thermal background, looking like something a futuristic hunter would uselayers of blonde strands animated to look like hair or wheat


As always, please e-mail, facebook, tweet, google plus or do whatever you can to spread the word about this site. Thanks!






No comments:

Post a Comment