Monday, August 6, 2012

1 HD Clip Needs a Pot of Gold

I was fortunate enough to stumble across Attila Vago's blog "BitsBits".  It is there where you can find the best free things on the internet.  He posted an offer by Daz3D  for free licensing of the 3D modeling program Bryce 7.1.  I used Bryce over a decade ago in college, so I was interested in trying it out again. 

Getting back into the swing of things, I was able to put this little clip together in very little time, but rendering it out proved to be a resource hog on my tiny little laptop.  To me its an abstract look at what it may be like to travel through a rainbow if it was something more than an optical illusion and refracted light. 

This clip is loopable.

You can preview and download the clip by clicking "read more" below.  Happy Downloading!


As always, please e-mail, like us or share this on facebook, tweet, google plus, pin or do whatever you can to spread the word about this site. Thanks!




4 comments:

  1. Good job there. Very nice and useful effect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It wouldn't be there without your tip on finding that software. Keep up the good work!

      Delete
  2. About to use this in a few of my Royalty Free Audio Loops video for my Youtube Channel FreeRoyaltyness ^.^

    Thanks so much BBRolls, you make my newbish videos have a touch of Pro to them =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks heaps for generously sharing these videos. I have used them on my YouTube Channel videos and have included credits at the end. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete