Wednesday, August 29, 2012

1 HD Clip Passes on the Left

I shot this on a whim the other day while driving down an access road near one of our busier expressways.  I am really happy with how it turned out, but it did take me a good amount of time to edit out the amazing amount of birds that flew through the shot.  Here is where I am very thankful for Photoshop's "content aware fill".  It made editing these frames very easy.

As you may know, recently I am pushing the boundaries as far as how many media files I can associate with each clip through Archive.org.  With this file you have the option of: 10-bit DNxHD (Avid and Premiere Users), PhotoJPEG (Final Cut and iMovie Users), H.264 (Native to DSLR Cameras) and WMV (Windows Movie Maker).  I'd also like to go back and update all of the earlier clips and will do so eventually.  Doing so is a very big time commitment for me with the current processing power of my computer.

You can preview and download the clip by clicking "read more" below.  Happy Downloading!

A busy highway silhouetted by the crisp blue sky and fluffy clouds behind it.

As always, please e-mail, like us or share this on facebook, tweet, google plus, pin  or do whatever you can to spread the word about this site. Thanks!

This video was shot using a Canon EOS Rebel T2i and a Canon EF 50mm f1.4 USM Lens



3 comments:

  1. really cool shot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!! your footages are great!! I've used some of them in a video for my new song, check it if you want. Thank you so much for all your material, is so useful.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUHU6RpEnP4

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, i love this scene and i will use it for a musicvideo of my band.
    Regards from Madrid

    ReplyDelete