Friday, January 20, 2012

1 Clip Wipes

Took advantage of one of the "mild" days this winter and was able to record some of my drive in to work.  A bonus with this clip that you sometimes don't get is the nat. sound.  Be sure to keep your speakers on when previewing.
You can preview and download the clip by clicking "read more" below.  Happy Downloading!

Rain drops fall on a car windshield while the wipers push them away







As always, please e-mail, facebook, tweet, google plus or do whatever you can to spread the word about this site. Thanks!





11 comments:

  1. Very atmospheric :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. File is not available :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. File is STILL not available :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh man, Sorry about that! I'll get it back up as soon as I can. That clip wasn't even uploaded to Archive.org when I moved everything. Thanks for the heads up!!!!!

      Delete
  4. Hey, great site! I'd love to download this clip but the link is dead (File is not available).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for letting me know. This little bugger keeps slipping through my mind. I have uploaded the file to Archive.org now, so you should be able to just "Right Click, Save"

      Thanks for the interest. Sorry for the wait.

      Delete
  5. Hey, I think I will definitely use some of your videos for the school project. Not sure which ones will fit though. I'll inform you later. So thanks in advance.

    I have read somewhere that you use Canon EOS Rebel T3i, but can't find the source now. Do you use some other equipment as well?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, god. It was right in front of me. Sorry. Now I now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sorry I'm not sure how to download it. Do you mind if I just use a youtube download website?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm new to this site and I don't know how to download. Do you mind if I just use a youtube download website? Also, what credit would you like? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh never mind I figured it out XD

    ReplyDelete